SOS (Save Our Souls) Art Cincinnati : Art as Vehicle for Peace and Justice and for a Change.
Our primary objectives are:
- to promote the use of art as a vehicle for peace and justice and for a better world;
- to provide art-related educational programs towards peace and justice for all ages;
- to help facilitate the creation and development by local artists of literary and artistic works focused on peace and justice;
- to help create a community of local artists who use their artistic voice for peace and justice, who connect and collaborate
- using art, to inform, educate and create a dialogue on issues pertaining to peace and justice.
This site and the work therein, some of which represents the works of individual artists who retain copyright, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. For any inquiries about potential re-use of content, Contact Saad Ghosn at SOS Art Cincinnati.