SOS (Save Our Souls) Art Cincinnati : Arts as Vehicles for Peace and Justice and for a Change.
SOS ART primary objectives are:
- To encourage, promote and provide opportunities for the arts as dynamic vehicles for peace and justice and for a better world.
- To encourage artists to use their art as their voice on issues of peace and justice that concern them, their community and the world.
- To facilitate the creation of a local community of artists who will network and collaborate together using art as a means to impact issues of peace and justice in the community where they live.
- To use the arts to speak about, inform, educate and create a dialogue on issues of peace and justice and thus to bring about positive change.
- To help facilitate the creation and development by local artists of artistic and literary works focused on peace and justice
- To provide art-related educational programs towards peace and justice for all ages
- To use the arts and the teaching of art as tools to introduce basic values of peace and justice in the youth
This site and the work therein, some of which represents the works of individual artists who retain copyright, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. For any inquiries about potential re-use of content, Contact Saad Ghosn at SOS Art Cincinnati.